Training day on multiple IT systems at the club as per the list below. Please bring laptops and Tablets/Mobiles so that logins for areas you need can be set up as required and guidance given.
General Membership: (Run by Stuart Grimwood, Dave Wright and Rachel Wright in the function room)
- New Club Website how to login, what to do if i cannot login, how to book on an event and how to book a tractor driver to launch/recover my cruiser
- Facebook – How to create an account, why use Facebook?
- Twitter – What it does for us as a club
- Can I help with IT Management of the above as part of my participatory hours?
- Am i receiving the club bulletin for all in my membership group? Is my email correct on club records? (Paul Beverley-Smith)
- How do i book onto a training course through the website?
- The future of IT at the club making our lives easier?
Flag Officers and Secretaries: (Run by Paul Kuyser in the club office)
- Club office IT, how to login to server and club computer if required. (Setup your accounts if needed and access to areas required for your role)
- Admin access to the website, how do i get admin access and add events, training sessions and ticketing events for socials?
Flag Officers, Trustees and Secretaries: (Run by Melvin Pugh in the Function Room/Club Office)
- SAGE (Login setup and use for read access)
- SAGEPAY (What it means for the club)
Marketing Volunteers and Social Team including House Events Coordinator: (Dave Wright)
- Video Developer
- Adding an event to the website